HICON POP DISPLAYS LTD
Custom Display Solutions for Brands in Retail Stores, Shops or Showroom
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applications:||In Showroom, Retail Stores, Brand Shops||Logo:||Customized|
|Material:||Acrylic, Wood||Size:||Custom Size|
Eyeglass Display Rack,
sunglasses holder rack
Simple in its construction, this 3-shelf counter display case, is constructed of clear acrylic and MDF. We added vinyl graphics on the header, base, and back panel and included LED down lighting in the header along with the laser-cut 3D logo.
The above information for reference only. All displays are customized, there is no stock.
Higher-end sunglasses are vulnerable to theft, which is one of the primary reasons they are most often found in a locking case.
There are pros and cons to locking up expensive eyewear.
The major benefit is theft prevention, but there is also an argument to be made for the increased perceived value of eyewear when it is locked up. The consumer is led to believe that the product must be expensive if the retailer bothers to lock it up.
The downside of locking product up is it prevents the shopper from easily interacting with the product, and it can create an inconvenience for the shopper who is now dependent on a store clerk opening up the case.
Some shoppers can feel awkward or rushed in trying on several pairs of sunglasses with the store clerk hovering over them waiting for them to make a purchase decision.
It’s pretty clear that locking cases drive fewer impulse sales, but it’s not clear if the decline in sales is more than offset by the reduction in theft.
Position the sunglass displays in prominent sections of your store to remind customers to purchase a pair of sunglasses before leaving your store.
It is easy to make your brand sunglasses display.
1. Discuss with you and try our best to understand your specific needs.
2. Try to know more about your brand culture and your products.
3. Give you professional suggestions and find a great solution for you.
4. Check the estimated cost for you.
5. Try to make a 3D rendering or sketch drawing for your reference.
6. After you confirm our idea, we will start making a prototype/ sample for you.
7. When you receive the sample and confirm the sample is ok, then mass production will be followed.
8. The mass production will follow the sample specification that you confirmed.
9. We will inspect the quality before packing to make sure everything is ok.
10. Then the safety package will be done.
11. At last, we will arrange the shipment on time according to your needs.
For sample and production:
|Sample Lead time||Normally around 1 week, 3~5 days for simple item, 8~10 days for complicated item. It depends on product construction and workmanship.|
|Sample Cost||Needed and prepaid; But sample cost can be refunded after order no less than our MOQ|
|Delivery Terms||FOB, EXW, CIF, DDU are all available.|
|Production Time||Around 30 days, depends on order quantity and workmanship.|
|Port||Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou|
|Payment||T/T wire, West union|
|OEM or ODM||Both are acceptable|
20 years in the business and more than 4000 projects, Hicon team has the experience needed to help our clients stay relevant and fresh in the retail marketplace through the use of time-tested display construction methods and integration of the latest technologies that consumers understand.
We have international sales peoples and professional designers and engineers, skillful workers and strict and consistent quality control system that we can provide you good quality custom displays.
From simple to sophisticated, check out these practical and affordable POP display ideas designed to accelerate sales and promote brands.
Contact us any time for custom displays.